This post may contain affiliate links
Image Copyright Alice Tait – I love this and own a couple of her pieces !
So my goal in 2015 is to try and get the following list ticked off – I have been so lucky to see a lot but there is still so much more to see.
1. Tour Of The Houses Of Parliament – booked for end of January! – DONE
2. View From The Shard – not managed to get this in my diary yet! – DONE
3. Watch A Performance At The Royal Opera House – keep looking not found anything I am interested in! DONE
4. Visit Kew Gardens – A Must!
5. Visit Aldwych Disused Underground Station Fingers crossed! – DONE
6. Afternoon Tea One Time Only At A Five Star Hotel Thinking The Ritz! DONE
7. Tour And Performance At London Coliseum Hopefully!
8. Visit To Columbia Road Flower Market Looks beautiful!
9. Visit Chelsea Physic Gardens This place looks beautiful!
10. Visit Westminister Abbey and St Pauls Cathedral Looking forward to this!
11. Eat Something At Borough Market been many times just not managed it yet! DONE
12. Ride A London Bus the number 23 and number 24 look good! DONE
13. Spend New Years Eve 2015 staying in a London hotel – Fingers crossed its not too expensive!
14. Visit London Zoo – thinking summer! DONE
15. Visit The Cutty Sark again most likely in the summer!