This post may contain affiliate links
For the first time, I am going to set myself personal goals. This past year and my illness/chronic condition has made me evaluate my life.
Organised At Home
- File paperwork when it arrives
- Food shop better and cook better
- Sort bedrooms out
- Clear out rubbish
- Sort shelves in bookcases
- Over pay the mortgage as soon as back to work
- Book relaxing breaks and have 1 day at the hotel resting !
- Do not overbook yourself through the year – with redundancy a good chance I could book lots of trips and wear myself out !
- Relax and rest more – take into account your RA – I know I need at least eight hours sleep a night
- More fruit and vegetables – I always struggle with this – thinking smoothies might be a way to do this
- Eat less sugar – no idea how I am going to do this, as I love my chocolate
- Eat less red meat – it is believed that red meat is a prime cause of inflammation and a cause of RA
- Exercise taking into account your RA
- Social Media Detox
- Paint your nails – I missed this so much last year
- Do things that make you happy !
- Return to reading
- Re-read your favourite books
- Clear our books you are never going to read – space !
Will I achieve any of these goals, to be honest I do not know. I do need to change my lifestyle. The last twelve months have been eye opening for me. I need to make changes and hope too. I need to take better care of myself !