This post may contain affiliate links
To celebrate the release of Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, Latest In Beauty curated this stunning limited edition Beauty Box, featuring a selection of makeup, skincare and haircare products inspired by the fairytale.
- Burt’s Bees lipsticks keep your lips lusciously hydrated all day long as well as delivering intense colour. The ultra conditioning formula uses Moringa Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil and Vitamin E, to give a smooth, satin finish.
- Gatineau Vinosource, the Radiance Enhancing Gommage has years of Gatineau’s research and development behind its ground-breaking enzymatic and Vitamin C enriched formula. This unique exfoliator transforms from a luxurious balm into a soft nourishing oil as it gently buffs away the top layer skin, clears pores, and refines skin texture
- Oribe’s dry shampoo absorbs grease, grime, and build-up without leaving any nasty residue, all whilst strengthening your hair and adding touchable softness.
- Caudalie Vinosource is a bestselling gel-cream that hydrates, soothes, and softens all skin-types, from sensitive and dry, to oily and acne-prone.
- L’Occitane Roses et Reines Hand & Nail Cream is enriched with shea butter and vitamin E . It nourishes, softens and protects hands whilst also helping to strengthen nails.
- French nail brand, SOIGNÉ (meaning “to take care of”), are leading the way for a new era of luxury ECO nail polishes. Formulated without any harmful carcinogens and containing up 85% plant-sourced raw materials, SOIGNÉ polishes ensure nails stay healthy without compromising on quality.
- This gorgeous limited edition gold compact mirror is an absolute must-have for any glamorous girl’s handbag. Ideal for fixing your makeup on the go, it features normal and magnified mirrors on the inside and an elegant rose design on the outside.
They also have a male ‘Beast’ Box, and are strictly limited edition. They retail at £20 plus P&P – I have ordered mine and can not wait to get it ! Get yours from here