This post may contain affiliate links
La Roche Posay is a brand owned by the L’Oreal that is probably one of the best for sensitive, reactive skin. This is why I tried so much as I knew that it would work well for my Rosacea skin. I have tried whatever I could find in my local stores. I never really took much notice of what they were, just what I needed for my skin at the time.
- Oily or blemish prone skin should get on well with the Effaclar line, with no less than seven specialist products to purify and combat breakouts, clogged pores and imperfections.
- If you suffer from eczema try the Lipikar range. So called because it restores the lipids in the skin that can protect and soothe. It comprises six products that benefit from the brand’s 20 years’ experience in treating this and similar skin conditions.
- Dry skin? Lipikar again, or Nutritic, a three-strong product line to tackle issues like skin tightness, fragility, and roughness. And for dehydrated skin, that’s lacking water, not oil choose Hydraphase, or Hydraphase Intense.
- The Toleriane range incorporates high tolerance treatments formulated with a minimum of components to limit the risk of allergies. Extreme comfort, immediate and lasting, fragrance free and alcohol free to soothe intolerant, damaged or irritated skin. Toleriane Ultra, with its airtight pack, intensely relieves the most intolerant skin.
- Repair, protect and replenish your skin with the Cicaplast range. Specifically created to boost the skin’s natural ability to repair itself, the collection of recovery accelerators contain cutting edge ingredients to soothe, heal and rebuild.
- Toleriane Dermo Cleanser, at first my face felt tight for the first week, but then my face started to settle down. This is nice and quite possibly come close to the CeraVe. I did like it. It worked on my face especially good for eyes in the morning, no irritation for me.
- Effaclar Ultra Micellar Water was lovely. More for oily skin, and I have dry skin
- Ultra Micellar Water Reactive Skin, ok but not for me.
- Ultra Micellar Water Sensitive Skin, this is very nice and on par with the Bioderma, high chance of buying this one in the future.
- Toleriane Ultra 8 Mist, lovely product for me, and I repurchased a lot.
- Toleriane Ultra Fluid, I liked this and my face did. The package was a little uncomfortable sometimes for my rheumatoid fingers. I may be repurchasing this in the future
- Toleriane Ultra Night, again I liked this and maybe repurchasing.
- Toleriane Ultra Eye Contour, this was fine. But not sure if I would buy again.
- Cicaplat Barrier Repairing Balm for lips, love this and will always have this in my beauty stash !
- Cicaplast B5 Gel this is very nice. It is like a barrier repair gel, and I liked it.
- Cicaplat B5 Cream – Soothing Repair Balm, too thick for my skin.
- Toleriane Protective Soothing Moisturiser, fine but not sure I would repurchase this.
- Toleriane Sensitive Rich Moisturiser, saving for the winter period.
- Anthelios XL Gel Cream SPF50+, not tried yet
- Anthelios Shaka Ultra-Light Facial Sun Cream SPF50, another great product I would recommend.
- Anthelios XL Ultra Light SPF50+, a big fan of this, it sinks in perfectly and no reaction to my skin
- Anthelios Anti Shine Sun Protection Invisible SPF 50 and Face Mist, not tried yet.
- Pure Vitamin C10, this I did enjoy but the dropper bottles does not work for so I am not repurchasing.
- Hyalu B5 Serum, the packaging and price goes against me, so not re buying.
- Redermic C10, not a fan so will not be repurchasing.
- Redermic R Retinol Cream, this stung my face and I was surprised about that. Meant to be gentle.
- Toleriane Ultra Dermallergo Serum, very small size for the money.
- La Roche-Posay Retinol B3 Serum 30ml, fine no irritation but expensive and do not like the packaging.
Long Term Favourites
My face likes the Toleriane range the most. But I also like the Dermo Cleanser, the Ultra 8 Facial Mist, Cicaplat Barrier Repairing Balm. And I often buy from a company in France. As I do a big order, I get some great prices and better deals for me.