This post may contain affiliate links
ELF stands from Eye, Lip and Face was founded in the USA in 2004. I came across a couple of products in Boots on a visit last summer. I picked up:
Daily Hydration Moisturiser
Deeply nourish and hydrate your skin without weighing it down. This creamy yet lightweight daily moisturizer is enriched with vitamins and antioxidants to renew your skin
This soothing treatment mask is like a warm, comforting hug for your skin. This thick, gel-textured mask is infused with anti-redness, antioxidant-rich Centella Asiatica (aka Cica), a green herb found in many Asian regimens. This mask helps calm stressed skin and this is so true.
I was so impressed with these two products, that I started looking further at this brand to see if there was anything else I wanted to try.
Travel Kits Ideal For Testing
I brought the Supers mini kit to see if I wanted to buy full size products. Complete with a cleanser, moisturizer, toner, and peel pads to help recharge and refresh your skincare routine. The rest of the super collection. I could not use the toner so this was passed onto a friend – SuperTone Toner is not recommended for sensitive skin.
- SuperClarify (net. 0.95 fl. oz.) – This gel cleanser creates a gentle foam that lifts impurities from the skin, revealing a clean, smooth complexion. Infused with skin-loving ingredients Niacinamide & Lavender.
- SuperTone (net. 1.01 fl. oz.) – A gentle daily face toner that helps remove dead skin cells to reveal a more radiant, bright complexion.
- SuperHydrate (net. 0.51 fl. oz.) – Infused with Squalane, a plant-derived oil that balances moisture and maintains elasticity, this lightweight gel quickly seeps into the skin for smooth, non-greasy hydration.
- SuperBrighten Peel Pads (5 pads) – Powered by Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA), citrus and papaya extracts, these peel pads will leave your skin looking as bright as your future!
Jet Set Hydration
This kit includes:
- Daily Face Cleanser 30ml – possible repurchase.
- Prep and Hydrate Balm 6g – not for me.
- Daily Hydration Moisturizer 25ml – nice, more a cream that my face likes. No smell – good, repurchasing
- Nourishing Night Cream 15g – lighter lotion, not nourishing enough for me, not repurchasing
- Illuminating Eye Cream 7g – I like this, and will add to my eye cream rotation.
Mini Skin Hit
A hemp-derived cannabis sativa seed oil skincare kit that keeps your skin nourished and hydrated. My skin like hemp products a lot. Skin loving ingredients such as Hemp Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide and Squalane. Lightweight formulas that are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and essential fatty acids. Not a fan of any of these products, so will not be buying again.
This kit includes
- Happy Hydration Face Cream 0.52 oz
- Puff Puff Primer 0.5 fl. oz.
- All the Feels Facial Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- Calm Balm 0.07 oz
The Holy Hydration is perfect as a thick night cream. Daily Hydration Moisturizer this was really nice for my skin on my neck that likes something lighter. It does not like thick creams. Supermask again my face liked this, this will be in my mask rotation. SuperBrighten Peel Pads surprised me, my face did not react considering the ingredients. Going to give this a proper test. This brand is one to watch, I am so impressed with some of their products.