This post may contain affiliate links
Just found out that my blog has been nominated for The Liebster Newbie Travel Blog award from Tianna at http://thepassportchronicles.com/
The Liebster Award rules are:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you, with a link back to his/her blog
2) Answer the 11 questions your nominator asks you
3) Nominate 5–11 bloggers with under 500 Twitter followers
4) Create 11 questions for your nominees
5) Display the Liebster Award logo on your page
6) List these 6 rules in your blog post
The answers to Tianna’s questions are
1) Do you prefer books or a kindle when traveling? – Kindle – so much easier !
2) If you could go anywhere, where would you go? – South Pacific or South America
3) What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up? – Lawyer
4) Do you have a favorite TV show? – The Good Wife
5)Have you ever had your luggage lost? – Thankfully not
6) How long have you been writing about your travels? – Probably 2005 – Blog – May 2014
7) Do you prefer solo travel or with a partner(s)? – With partner
8) What is something you always miss about home when you are traveling? – My cats
9) Are you a light packer ? – Not sure
10) Beer or Wine? – Neither
11) Weirdest food you’ve tried while traveling? – Octopuss is the latest and it was delicious !
I would like to nominate –
My 11 questions
1. Is there a country that you are scared to visit ?
2. Favourite country visited to date ?
3. Favourite food eaten abroad ?
4. How much gadgets do you take abroad with you ?
5. Budget or luxury ?
6. Relax or sightsee ?
7. Currency or pre paid cards ?
8. How do you pick where to visit next ?
9. Worst travelling experience ?
10. Best travel experience ?
11. In flight movie or own entertainment ?