So my husband and I have set ourselves some goals before we hit our 50th birthday. Mind you we are not even 40 yet either. Our two goals are pay our mortgage off and visit 50 countries. We have visited over 25 countries so far and these lists are some of the places we are thinking of visiting.
- Russia – Moscow and St Petersburg
- Sweden – Mirrorcube and Birdnest
- Finland – Snow Hotel and Igloo
I have seen this cruise with Princess Cruises that I think I would like but I am in two minds. Should I book independent breaks.
- St Lucia
- Puerto Rico
- Dominica Republic
And this Eastern Caribbean cruise with Princess Cruises sound perfect to try before booking expensive trips there and not enjoy them.
- South Africa
- Cape Verde
- Egypt – Luxor and Aswan
- Oman and Zanzibar
- Northern Thailand
Like this tour – called an Indochina Panorama from Kuoni
- USA – New Orleans, Memphis, Savannah, Washington DC, Salem, Boston, Hawaii
- Canada – Vancouver, Calgary, Prince Edward Island
- Belize – Turtle Inn and Blancaneaux Lodge
- Costa Rica
Another ideal tour from Kuoni
- New Zealand
- Cook Islands
- Tahiti/Bora Bora
And for our 50th – I would love to visit New Zealand do this cruise called Tahiti and Polynesia.