This post may contain affiliate links
Beauty product use up is continuing until I have emptied this cupboard in my home. I think I have enough for the next two years. I am still trying to find hard working, affordable products that I will curate into my new skincare routine. I just have too many products to finish.
- The CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser was a revelation for my skin. I had added this to my new curated skincare routine. I also sold all other cleansers that I had to try up. This is the only one for me now.
- Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, a smaller size as I had taken this away on my travels and used it up at home.
- Liz Earle Eyebright, a old favourite.
- Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, a test to see how it compared to CeraVe and it failed. Pleased I tried it but will not repurchase in a full size.
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser, I was looking forward to this. It came out like it had been whipped. This was ok, but will not buy full size.
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic, as lovely as this. I was thinking of not buy this anymore, as I was looking for an acid toner. I might get this is the summer for a mist spray. As I can not use acid on my rosacea skin.
- Dermalogica Ultra Calming Cleanser, a travel size that was fine, but not as good as the CeraVe.
- La Roche Posay Toleriane Dermo Cleanser, at first my face felt tight for the first week, but then my face started to settle down. This is nice and quite possibly come close to the CeraVe – I am on the fence about repurchasing. I did like it. It worked on my face especially good for eyes in the morning, no irritation for me.
- Bioderma Sensibio Micellar Water, this I do like. I will be repurchasing once finished up other trial micellar waters in my stash.
- Garnier Micellar Water, that I started while on holiday and finished once home. Will not be re-purchasing.
- Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion, nice but it is behind Cerave and La Roche Posay in my favourites.
- Apothaka Rebalancing Cleansing Oil, I loved it, but have at least two two other oil cleanser to try first. The price point, is also on the fence for me. £39 for £100ml is a little expensive.
- Clinique Moisture Surge and Moisture Surge Overnight Mask that I found. Staples for the winter period for me now.
- Lancome Hydra Zen was not something I will be buying in a full size.
- The L’Oreal Revitalift Laser Renew Precision Eye Cream was adequate for the reduced price I paid, but my arthritic hands need has problems with the packaging and I just can not squeeze this tube, so not buying this again.
- Skin Sense, neck and decollete cream, will not be re-purchasing.
- Skin Sense, night cream, another one that is not for me.
- CeraVe Moisture Lotion, a small one to try and my face loved it. Already brought a full size.
- La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra, I liked this and my face did. The package was a little uncomfortable sometimes for my rheumatoid fingers. I may be repurchasing this in the future.
- Used up a few of my face sheet masks. As lovely as they are, I am not buying again as they are so wasteful. I have lots left to use up and will take some away for holidays, the after sun ones. Theses will be put with my holiday stash.
- I have also used up some of my glycolic acid products, as I was trialling a range of them. They are the L’Oreal and Lacura ones. I will not be buying either of these again.
- NIOD Multi Molecular Hyaluronic Complex, nothing special for my skin. Not re-buying.
- Vichy Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Booster, I loved this and used both the trial and the full size that I brought. One more in my stash.
- The Inky List, Q10 Serum, another one that I loved and I maybe re-buy depending on one more product test.
- The Inkey Hyaluronic Acid, not for me.
- The Inkey Caffeine Eye Serum, I enjoyed this.
- Clinique Moisture Surge Hydrating Supercharged Concentrate, did nothing for me and will not be repurchasing. Too expensive for what it is and I felt that the Vichy was better for my face.
- The Body Shop Skin Defence Multi-Protection Essence SPF 50 PA++++ is a long term favourite, already have another two in my cupboard and once I start this one, I will be repurchasing.
- Indeed Labs Q10 Booster Serum, this was lovely, but as it £16.99 for 30ml, it is too expensive when The Inkey List sell the same amount for £4.99
- Dermalogica Barrier Repair, an old favourite, have another one to use up in my stash.
- Apothaka Rejuvenating Face Oil, this again was lovely but I not sure I like oils on my face. Sometimes, they just feel too heavy.
- Indeed Retinol Reface, I liked and maybe a repurchase.
- Zein Obagi Rozatrol, this I used for my rosacea skin. It is very expensive at £85 for 50ml and it does work for my skin. So depending how my skin goes will depend if I ever buy this again
- Apothaka Barrier Support Serum, I did like but want to use up a lot of other products before repurchasing.
- Nip and Fab Kale Fix Protecting Shot. The shot has kale extract to inject your skin with a cocktail of vitamins; B5, C and E and pronalen bio. Not a fan and will not be repurchasing.
I have Liz Earle and Molten Brown bath products and there is a lot as I had to go back to daily hot baths to help with my rheumatoid arthritis.
- The Body Shop Plum I was not a fan of off, so will not be repurchasing, but I did love the Fuji Green Tea and will re-buy. The Shea were gifts from my mother and she gave me multiple of this and not repurchasing it. The Coconut, I am on the fence.
- Liz Earle Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash, an old favourite.
- Molton Brown, energising sea moss and pink pepper pod, these were travel ones that were finished once home. Will not be replacing
- Korres Water Lily, I loved this and will be re-buying when used up others.
- Korres Santorini Vine, another one that I liked and might be replacing.
In October, I had used up five of them and The Body Shop return, recycle and repeat policy (more here) meant I got a £5 voucher that I brought the limited edition Vanilla Pumpkin as this smells delicious !
And this is something new, I never thrown away beauty products away. Both these did not work for me at all. I perceived with all of them for at least a month. But either I did not like the texture, the feeling on the skin, the smell. These are some of the reasons that I could not finish any of them and will never be repurchasing ever !
Micellar water I just did not seem to be using anymore. When I changed my beauty routine around with the new products. So I offered them to my sisters and they took them.