BEAUTY PRODUCT USE UP PART FIVE
This post may contain affiliate links
Beauty product use up is continuing until I have emptied this cupboard in my home. I think I have enough for the next two years. I am still trying to find hard working, affordable products that I will curate into my new skincare routine. I just have too many products to finish.
- Medik8 Calmwise Soothing Cleanser especially for my rosacea skin. This was a foaming cleanser, that was fine. But I hate oranges with a passion, and I smelt this every time I used it. So not a repurchase.
- Drunk Elephant Beste No 9 Jelly Cleanser, a travel size that I did like and the packing.
- Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly, lovely summer product for hot days, loved the packaging. Very rich not sure about this.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturiser, sample size, I tried on my face and I really liked this, another potential repurchase.
- A Florence Skincare Anti pollution cleansing oil, I really enjoyed this. This could be a holy grail but have a couple of others I have to try and use up first.
- A Florence Skincare Gel Hydrating Cleanser, sample size. Nice but a funny smell that I did not like. Not repurchasing.
- A Florence Skincare Skin Rehab both light and right, sample size. Both of these were too rich for me.
- A Florence Skincare Hydrating Milk Toner, another sample size, not for me
- A Florence Skincare AHA/PHA Exfoliating Toner, not a repurchase,
- Lacura Caviar night cream, another holy grail. Not repurchased yet, as I have at least five nights cream to use up first.
- Simple Calming Moisturiser, I loved this, and will be buying this in the future.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly, this used to be a holy grail but unlikely to be repurchasing in the future.
- Cerave Facial Moisturising Lotion for the PM. This was lovely, I really liked this. This will be in my daily moisturiser rotation.
- La Roche Posay Ultra Micellar Water. This was lovely too, maybe alternating with my Bioderma favourite.
- Balance Me Micellar Water, nice but perfumed, Not repurchasing.
- Simple Soothing Facial Toner, nice but not repurchasing
- Weleda Skin Food Light is good, but the smell I am not sure off.
- Apothaka Comforting Moisturiser, sample size but it is very good. Maybe be repurchasing once product useup finished.
- Clarins Toner Lotion with camomile sample, this I really liked too. But too expensive to buy as a full size product.
- Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream sample size that I loved. Already brought replacements.
- Elemis Pro Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream another sample size. Again my face loved this, and brought this is full size.
- Clarins Lotus Facial Oil, I loved this and will either get the Plant Gold or replace from Clarins. This worked so well on my face.
- La Roche Posay Pure Vitamin C10, this I did enjoy but the dropper bottles does not work for so I am not repurchasing.
- The Inkey List Polyglutamic Acid, this was ok but nothing special. Not a fan of the smell, so will not be repurchasing.
- BYBI Bakuchiol Booster, did not irritate but my face felt very oily. Not repurchasing in the future.
- Medik8 Calmwise Serum I liked this as did my face. Will not repurchase as the price does not work for me.
- Indeed Labs Bakuchiol Reface Pads, again felt this did nothing and expensive for a month. Will not be repurchasing.
- Revolution Skincare Multi Peptide Serum, my face and neck liked. Added to my shopping list.
- Garden Of Wisdom Niacinamide Serum, nice but this ingredient is in a lot of skincare, so not repurchasing.
- The Inkey List Q10 Serum, my face does not like this anymore. No idea why, change in the winter ? But again, this ingredient can be found in many other skincare. So on the fence.
- La Roche Posay Hyalu B5 Serum, again I did enjoy this but the packaging does not work for my hands and the price too. Not repurchasing unless something changes
- A Florence Skincare Hydration Booster Serum nice but there are others that I like better.
- A Florence Skincare Skin Barrier Restoring Serum, nice enough
- A Florence Skincare Intense Night Repair Oil, not for me.
- A Florence Skincare Super Serum this I really liked, and will potentially buy again. Just have a few more to try first.
- Liz Earle Cica Restore Skin Paste, already repurchased at this does wonders for my skin.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, this used to work well in my past. But not any more.
- Lacura SOY Multi-Intensive Serum, this I liked but we can not get this anymore.
- Lacura Expert Intensive Care Anti-Age Beautifying Serum, not be purchasing as not a fan.
- Apothaka Barrier Repair Serum, one of my holy grails, but I have other similar products to finish first.
- Superdrug Simply Pure Hydrating Serum, very nice, great product, packaging not great – pump issues and price.
- Lacura Sheet Mask with Green Tea, using up all sheet mask and never ever re buying as so bad for the environment.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum, nice but not repurchasing.
- Clarins Hydra Essential Bi Phase Serum sample, not a fan off.
- The Body Shop Oils Of Life Facial Oil, game changer. Loved this.
- Dermalogica Ultra Calming Serum Concentrate Serum sample, not for me.
- Elizabeth Prevage Anti Aging and Superstart samples
- Lancome Genifique samples
- La Roche Posay Redermic C10, not a fan so will not be repurchasing.
- Cosrx Galactomyces 95 Tone Balancing Essence, not a fan. Not repurchasing.
- Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Oil, a dry oil that my face loved. Will purchase if I find the right price.
- Dr Jart The Ceramidin Travel Set including the Ceramidin Liquid and Ceramidin Cream. I loved them all and have bookmarked them for future purchase.
- The Body Shop Shower Gel in Coconut. This was nice but not sure I want to re buy this.
- Soaper Duper in Passion Fruit, not a fan. So will not be repurchasing.
- The Body Shop Shower Gel in Shea Butter. Nice but not repurchasing.
- Various Molten Brown body washes. I have my favourites most of these will never be repurchased.
I brought this in Aldi, thinking was a good dupe for Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic. It evens smell the same. However, the night I used this. I had an intense stinging feeling on my face and I knew that this was not good. I then sold the bottle on Ebay.